Next event after Forge?

Hello first of all, my english isn't the best so if you don't understand tell me and i'll try to explain it better.

Tell me if you have feedback for my idea, that could be great.

I had that idea like 1-2 weeks ago:

Basically after forge, next event that could happen is we get a "flashback" of what characters were doing before being sent to Don't starve Together World and they have to fight, survive or have an other objective to "win"(like for Wilson : Completing Maxwell machine = Win his event) I feel like flashback would work better.

So basically it's a solo event where you choose one of all the playable characters and let's say you pick Wigfrid, we'll see Wigfrid at an opera/theater doing her actor job disguised as currently in Don't starve fighting other actors disguised in cheap/funny costumes inspired from viking mythology or other vikings?

For Maxwell something like building clockworks to help him protect the ancient guardian from being corrupted by shadow monsters or something similar, or his thing could also have like 20 minutes to plug all caves entrances before shadows monsters or other beings get outside?

Since i saw a Willow skin in the database about her being an orphan holding a bowl (source : http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tumblr_nvzm55jvdm1tlyemmo3_500.png)why not make her being in winter in a city with her lighter and she has to survive in the cold by burning things and finding food in trash or asking people for some too.

For WX we don't play him but we play his creator (i leave you guys to it i got no idea for this one) since he was still in construction i think at this time (http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tumblr_nvzmd6aC1y1tlyemmo4_1280.png)

Wolfgang i guess we can make him be in his circus fighting lions or something like that?

Woodie we can have a story about how he got that curse before DST and how he got Lucy? (i leave that up to you guys again lol)

Webber we can see him in his house alone and it's night, since he's a kid and afraid of night he'll have to sustain his sanity from going to 0 by doing things like finding toys to play with or using his night light (and it got battery, when it goes to 0 he has to find new ones).

The rest i'm still thinking , remember you guys can help with ideas.

On 27.11.2017 at 11:12 AM, sa_sot5 said:

I think after the forge we need a nice PVP mode,

Because i think the pvp mode in DST is destroying like...there is no any full servers for PVP or actually this mod is very simple in the game,and they need work more on it.!

The reason no PVP server is full is that most people don't like PVP, they like cooperating against a bigger threat. The game doesn't have some complex tacticool combat system, it's just holding a button and balancing your equipment. Thus an entire event circled around that concept would just end up being completely annoying and unsatisfying. 

On 11/27/2017 at 4:12 AM, sa_sot5 said:

I think after the forge we need a nice PVP mode,

Because i think the pvp mode in DST is destroying like...there is no any full servers for PVP or actually this mod is very simple in the game,and they need work more on it.!

No. I can see that already being an issue. There was enough toxicity in the forge. A pvp event would make things much worse.

Archived