We thought it's impossible. But... (No death challenge)

AlanThePilot

20171113223811_1.thumb.jpg.ae731c771c8e82b35be60511eaba8af1.jpg

That was a fun match. The end was spent robot dancing cause of the strategy : drive the boss to a corner, have 1 tank focus, the healer casts all the time and switch if the tank is too damaged. Too bad, he always got back to full health, so the 2 other tanks spent the time dancing ;)

Just now, orian34 said:

20171113223811_1.thumb.jpg.ae731c771c8e82b35be60511eaba8af1.jpg

That was a fun match. The end was spent robot dancing cause of the strategy : drive the boss to a corner, have 1 tank focus, the healer casts all the time and switch if the tank is too damaged. Too bad, he always got back to full health, so the 2 other tanks spent the time dancing ;)

A Healnona! Truly, your crew is one both intelligent and sophisticated.

If anyone ever wanted to take in one more, i'd love a group that actually worked towards achievements xD

no matter how i try, my groups tend to die when the grand forge boariorr summons the pigs >.< while i have beaten the game several times, it wasn't without at least one death on my part from something dumb like them waking him up in the healing flowers xD

Archived