we need an option to join back

YumoS

Sometimes i loose connection to the internet for 1 second and i immediately get kicked. there is no option to join back like in any other online game. why cant we join the server back again?

I think this needs to be added.

On 11/12/2017 at 8:43 AM, YumoS said:

Sometimes i loose connection to the internet for 1 second and i immediately get kicked. there is no option to join back like in any other online game. why cant we join the server back again?

I think this needs to be added.

I believe you can join back if you got DC'ed, have you tried looking for the server you got DC'ed on? It'll let you back in, but you'll have dropped your equipment.

you can, in fact, reconnect, but the server you played does not show up in list anymore, so if you played without friends, you either forget it or go to steam overlay - players (button near friends list) - recent and try to join them in game, game will let you come back if you try to join your friend is there, never tried rejoining to randoms, though, but you can send a friend request if that won't help at least

1 hour ago, brbrmensch said:

the server you played does not show up in list anymore, so if you played without friends, you either forget it

That's not true, actually. So long as you were past the lobby, you should be able to use the 'previously visited' filter to easily find and rejoin the server you were on.

Archived