How to force replicants to pump polluted water into bottles

I have a basin with fresh water and one liquid bottler to bottle it. Now there is a small amount of polluted water in that basin and sometimes when the poluted water moves directly under the pump the replicants can't get any water because the pump only provides polluted water. I also have a basin for polluted water with one bottle emptier. Is there a way to make my replicants pump the polluted water from my fresh water basin so that they can put the bottle in the emptier?

You could always have them mop it up. Unless they've changed it in the auto upgrade dupes can magically mop the polluted water out of clean water if it's a small amount. If the basin is too deep they might need a suit though.

If they're already getting pw from the pump then just turn on auto bottling on the pw bottle emptier and they'll bottle any polluted water they can and deliver it.

If the P-H2O is at the bottom of the basin, and is a small enough quantity, then simply order your Dupes to Mop it.  They will get all the P-H2O, and a bit of H2O, which will bottle separately.

Assuming it's a small enough quantity.  I think it has to be less than 1 kg for the Mop command to work.  Not sure if that's the right number.

On 4.11.2017 at 9:11 AM, Saturnus said:

Just warning. Don't set it to P9.

Yes, but for a single bottle it's ok. Something is different at auto update. When i go above 6 with prioritys and the task takes some time in hazardous surroundings, dupes die like fly ^^

The emtpier is set to polluted water only. The emptying itself works without a problem. If someone made a mess and I mop it I can order them to move the bottles of polluted water and they will bring it to the emptier. I will try it with the priority of the emptier.

Just out of curiosity: Why not set it to 9?

Archived