A kind request for a copy of the game on steam

I would like to ask, if anyone would be kind enough to give me a copy of Oxygen not Included on steam.

I have all of the Klei titles, but I'm not able to afford the OnI and judging from the screenshots, gameplays and video reviews, the game seems awesome. I live in Algeria and getting expensive games here is a real problem for a average fan of gaming. It took my very long to get the previous Klei titles and It would be really great to have a kind soul to gift a copy of Oxygen not included to me. I really love micro management games, and this one seems like a great piece of "city bulding". I have tested the "not-so-legal" version for few minutes and it runs great on my 2009 PC. Yeah, it's a piece of trash, that's why I'm looking for not so demanding titles. If my request finds anyone with big eough heart, I will try to post my impressions after playing for a while.:)

Is there anyone kind enough to send me a copy, I would be grateful beyond measure. I hope, I wrote everything correctly, english is not my native language.

Please PM me

On 1.11.2017 at 7:12 AM, Octyabr said:

(Correct me if I'm wrong) The problem is that most people of this forums are from North America, and even if they wanted to, they wouldn't been able to gift you a copy because the "regions" are different.

59f9651e8621a_regionthing.png.aff71a2aa7ac237d682a5eaf5a0d8c78.png

Why is it restricted? Price difference?

1 hour ago, Oozinator said:

Why is it restricted? Price difference?

Yeah its because of differences in price mainly, I have to physically log onto my friends steam accounts just to buy them some games. Usually if the region is different, I.E Americas, Europe+Africa, Asia+Austrailia then there is no easy way, and even between those its difficult, for instance I live in Scotland and my friends are in South Africa, the game literally would cost me 40% of its current price if i bought it in my currency on their side.

I made EU account on steam, because most of my gaming friends are from EU, so gifting games from US works like it should.

6 hours ago, Octyabr said:

(Correct me if I'm wrong) The problem is that most people of this forums are from North America, and even if they wanted to, they wouldn't been able to gift you a copy because the "regions" are different.

59f9651e8621a_regionthing.png.aff71a2aa7ac237d682a5eaf5a0d8c78.png

Archived