The Forge Match Audio Cue: You have successfully joined a match!

Zillvr

This is just a minor thing that I would appreciate being added on The Forge. Personally, when I start Quick Match and the game is actively scrolling through possible servers to join I try to do something else while the game does its thing. So I alt-tab to the forums to check on stuff (the usual). By the time I come back, I didn't realize I'd been afk for quite a bit since there was no distinct audio difference between the Main Menus and In Match Lobby.

Even with music on, there is a tiny moment of silence during the loading screen, but often times I'd be to distracted to notice that "oh the music stopped for a bit". 

Which is why I'd like to suggest an audio cue to signal that the player has successfully joined the party. I'd love it if the drum sound which was the very first forgebeta iteration of Pugna's voice be reused and turned into the audio signal cue cause I think it's quite fitting.

(drum sounds): Zillvr has joined the party!

It would be nice to have an audio cue when people join into an open game I'm waiting to fill, too! Sometimes I'm working on something in another tab while I wait for people and then when I tab back to check on the lobby, someone has joined and then is leaving just as I realize they're there- because I didn't say hello and they think I'm afk, haha

Archived