what do ppl have agence random?

monkeybee

im just wondering here what do ppl have agence others picking random as there charter?

im playing this game for fun its what games are for right?
and me find a lot of fun is in not knowing who your going to play as
so im picking random in like 90% of my matches

and like 50% of the time ppl give me a hard time for it and even harass me over it
most of the time ill just shrug it off but when it gets to the point of if some 1 dosent like the fact im playing as random so there just going to sit by the portal afk it kinda spoils the game for the whole team
( announcing its only bc ive picked random)

the other 50% of the time ppl are fine with it and we have a fun match win or lose

so y do ppl get so worked up over some 1 picking random? its not like just by picking random im automaticly going to be that guy spamming specal attacks on the bosses wile there sleeping or attacking random tortanks just to make like 5 of them use spin attack all at once is it?

The problem of having a random player in a party is the fact there is limited amount of items. You may roll a character that will not be able to pick up a single item, because other players already need them for their designated roles.

It's simply not as efficient as having a proper party balance. So if the party is going for the win, they are likely not going to be happy about random player, especially since there is no guarantee you won't take items other player needs, it's just being cautious on their side, and while do not fully agree I understand it, and I'd say you should respect it if party does not want random in their party. 

gueas ive removed that part by mistake when me went back to fix my spelling mistakes 

but if some 1 ask nicely for me to chang chaters ill do it but if they just strate up get stroppy and rude about it no ill stay as random just bc there being rude to me

and about the items thats not really a problem sure u may get something imposable like no healer or something but thats rare XD

at the same time tho it makes for intresting matches if every 1 pick random thos was the funnest matches ive had XD  (but thats not the point of this post :P) 

When I and my friends play we're hoping for a certain team composition and are picking our characters with that in mind. Someone picking a random character makes it a bit harder to ensure we'll have all the roles we need to win, so we would be a bit disappointed if someone came in and chose random. We certainly wouldn't harass anyone, but we might politely ask that player to reconsider.

ya im all fine with changin if im asked nicely im just playing with the mind set of (think it was in klei live stream) it can be played and won with any charters

and on the 1st time ive mannaged to get the whole team to pick random
we had think it was 2 wickers 1 maxwell 2wigfred 1wx/wolfgang (this was 3 days a go cant remember fully) and it was oso my 1st win XD

I could understand why people don't like random, because forge is hard and randomness could make it a lot harder. But people shouldn't be rude, they could ask politely if you can change character, if they fear that the game will be too hard for them.

Maybe you can try to explain why you choose a random character, i'm sure people are less afraid if they see that you are an active and communicative player that know what he is doing. It worth a try.

Also, it will probably be easier over time when people become more confident.

Archived