Inventory

Evan7

Dropping items when switching is very chaotic. Include some sort of additional inventory slots for switching. Having the ability to keep two weapons in your inventory  (Wickerbottom can switch between tome and fire staff, Wilson can switch between staff and darts) This will help players keep track of items when running two roles at once. 

To be honest while I do see the point. I do not think it's all that bad, about 80% of the games I play there is no problem with items as it's easy to explain who needs what. 

On the other hand Inventory would create an issue, as you probably noticed low level players tend to pick up every item they see. Since you automatically equip the items, rest of the party call tell them why it's bad thing to do, and usually they will leave the item on the ground.

But with inventory, even a single weapon slot, newer players WILL hide items in their inventory, and nobody will be able to tell where it went, possibly dooming the party to lose the game.

So overall I'd say inventory is an unnecessary risk, and juggling two weapons isn't  that hard to require such risks

Archived