Weapon Suggestion and stuff

Erhixon

here's my suggestion: we need more weapons and probably a suggestion to fix some characters (and the game).

also: Stun : making the creature unable to move and unable to attack, attacking the enemy will not disturb it but rather reduce the time they need to recover from being stunned (10 seconds for stun, each attack will reduce cooldown by 0.5)

Difficulty changing based on Player Count

- I think the difficulty should change depending on your player count since some people just troll and leave mid-game and makes it super hard for the remaining survivors, Make it easier for some people

Amplified Boomerang

Left Click

- deals 20-25 damage.

- need to be caught.

- has a chance to deal electric damage (+10 damage, 15%-20%)

- has a chance to ricochet to other enemies (10%-15%)

Right Click

- Charges your boomerang and deals 30 Electric Damage (2 seconds to charge)

- It will only ricochet up to 5 enemies. 

- Super fast, will not return to you and drop to the ground where it stopped (last enemy it hit)

- long cool down

Stunning Thoughts

Left Click

- Deals 10 damage (ranged, instant hit)

- Slow-moderate attack speed.

- Has a chance to stun an enemy (30%)

Right Click

- Will randomly target 5 enemies and stun them.

- Very long cool down

- Increased chance to target harder and tougher enemies.

Webber's Spiders

Webber is personally my favorite character to play as in DST, I expected his abilities in The Forge to have like Mechanical Spiders that can be upgraded and repaired with Gears (Dropped by the enemies, probably) or any scrap weapons/armors laying around, Maybe he starts with 1 Mechanical Spider, with enough scraps/gears (presumably 5) The spider is upgraded to a Spider Warrior, and he can create Mechanical Spiders with enough scraps/gears (like 7 or 10, I dunno).

Wendy's twin sister:

I think Abigail is a bit too weak, maybe a small buff would be nice.

that's it folks! please leave a constructive criticism instead of being rude to me. Thanks for reading my suggestion for THE FORGE.

7 hours ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

Some sort of deployable web that slows enemies down would be interesting for Webber. My impression of him is that he is one of the weaker characters in the forge. (His spiders sometimes attack enemies in the healing ring which wakes them up.)

Maybe Webber could start with a special spider blowdart which is special attack is webber shooting a web that on impact with a entity blows up & covers that entity it webs, slowing their attack speed & movement speed down for a couple seconds

10 hours ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

Some sort of deployable web that slows enemies down would be interesting for Webber. My impression of him is that he is one of the weaker characters in the forge. (His spiders sometimes attack enemies in the healing ring which wakes them up.)

Sounds ind of like a Webber version of the ancient tome that Maxwell and Wickerbottom use.

Archived