Wickerbottom's perk unclear

Pink_Infatuation

Is it at all possible for someone to test this for me? It says her perk is that after she does a good amount of damage her next spell is amplified.

As far as my observations go, this makes the duration of the petrification about twice as long. My question is:

does this apply to the healing staff? Lava staff? other special abilities? How? does it double the damage? x1.5 it? make it last longer? how?

I know when i equipped the item that gives you magic damage my healing staff was doing more damage. Does that mean it also heals more? or is it only the damage part?

i can't test this on my own since i'm by myself until tonight, and it takes too long in the game to get to the point where you can test this (by then there's 2 boarillas usually) so.. i'd appreciate any notes on this.

I'm not sure on the specifics, but against a Boarilla with broken armor Wicker is able to inflict about 390 damage using the special ability of the lava staff.

32 minutes ago, Pink_Infatuation said:

I know when i equipped the item that gives you magic damage my healing staff was doing more damage. Does that mean it also heals more? or is it only the damage part?

That would only be for damage. There's a different item that increases your healing output so I'm pretty sure they're different stats.

With that 390 figure and me remember getting about 330ish as Willow and 300ish as other characters, I'm going to assume Wicker's buffs are +30% to whatever action removes the one off buff from her.

So 1.3 times longer petrify, more damage from fire staff summon, healing, etc.

8 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'm not sure on the specifics, but against a Boarilla with broken armor Wicker is able to inflict about 390 damage using the special ability of the lava staff.

That would only be for damage. There's a different item that increases your healing output so I'm pretty sure they're different stats.

Actually I've been able to in my last match hit 500 damage withthe inferno staff with a boosted wicker as opposed to my 200 damgage unboosted. Also i believer her to easily be the best healer since even without testing you can just see and feel the difference when you switch between a wicker healer and anyone else. 

7 hours ago, Dekay said:

How much damage is needed to activate her perk and for how long does it last?

i have no idea of the exact number but i've played her a lot so at a guess it's probably around 150. It's super fast with the fire staff (you do about 25 damage, it takes like 5-6 hits to get your sparkle buff, less if you have the magic damage crown that makes it 4-5 hits) and with the book its a lot longer, probably like 10+ hits. 

it lasts forever. Or, until you use a spell (heal staff spell, petrification spell, volcano staff spell). Whichever comes first. you should be using it as soon as you get it though to maximize on it. 

Archived