WX and Poisoning

Shadowtime

11 hours ago, JellyUltra said:

WX's poison buff in SW was a pointless buff to an already amazing character, and it would be the same here.

Welllll... WX isn't AMAZING in the Forge... if anything it would improve his ability as a tank if he had poison resistance/immunity.

If I'm going to be honest with you he's considerably weak in the Forge. As of now Wolfgang does his job better. Poison resistance would help somewhat.

you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas

1 minute ago, StarmanNess said:

Welllll... WX isn't AMAZING in the Forge... if anything it would improve his ability as a tank if he had poison resistance/immunity.

If I'm going to be honest with you he's considerably weak in the Forge. As of now Wolfgang does his job better. Poison resistance would help somewhat.

wolfgang's only ability is going huge when at a really low health, his ability is simply too situational, not to mention it doesn't last that long, it has a long cooldown, and the transform animation renders you immobile and interrupts any animation you were doing (reviving, using ability, attacking)

as a tank, you shouldn't be letting yourself drop to such a low health in the first place since the only thing you can do at low health is flee or risk dying

wx's perks has more uses:
- high chance to shock enemies attacking him
- shock interrupts any animation of any enemy
- shock stuns enemies for a good amount of time
- because shock stuns and interrupts attack animations, you and your team will take a lot less damage
- shock also has situational uses like immediately stopping a spinning turtle

also the main point of the scorpions is to counter tanks, i don't understand why they need to be nerfed, playing as a tank already takes minimal effort

3 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas, you've impressed me, elyas

wolfgang's only ability is going huge when at a really low health, his ability is simply too situational, not to mention it doesn't last that long, it has a long cooldown, and the transform animation renders you immobile and interrupts any animation you were doing (reviving, using ability, attacking)

as a tank, you shouldn't be letting yourself drop to such a low health in the first place since the only thing you can do at low health is flee or risk dying

wx's perks has more uses:
- high chance to shock enemies attacking him
- shock interrupts any animation of any enemy
- shock stuns enemies for a good amount of time
- because shock stuns and interrupts attack animations, you and your team will take a lot less damage
- shock also has situational uses like immediately stopping a spinning turtle

also the main point of the scorpions is to counter tanks, i don't understand why they need to be nerfed, playing as a tank already takes minimal effort

fair point, i thought the shock was low chance and only damaged enemies, not stunning them and all that junk.

Archived