Missing bishop marble dst

So I've been trying to get the shadow atrium for a while, I dragged the 3 suspicious marbles to the statues and repaired all 3 with my gf, we both thought the bishop one was the coolest looking but on the new moon I went and only the rook and knight were shaking, i wasnt sure what was up so I waited for a full moon and mined them all and only got the rook and knight. The bishop statue just dropped some marble,  I checked all the places I originally found the suspicious marbles and none were there. I've checked the rest of the map twice and can't find any more, i spent all night looking for a similar problem and started looking in tumbleweeds but I'm pretty sure I can't get the bishop trinket unless I've mined the bishop statue..

4 hours ago, Parusoid said:

So what exactly is the problem? 

On 12/10/2017 at 12:38 PM, Bmanx4201 said:

I've checked the rest of the map twice and can't find any more, i spent all night looking for a similar problem and started looking in tumbleweeds but I'm pretty sure I can't get the bishop trinket unless I've mined the bishop statue..

This.

As far as i understand the game code, which isn't certain, yes, you can't drop the trinket if you didn't unlocked it. As said before, i'm not sure about it.

You can try using console command if you think you got a bug and if you are the host. For obtaining the trinket it will be something like :

c_give("trinket_16")

(If you are in a world with cave, be sure that you have "remote" next to the console line.)

Archived