Tweak aqua tuner sound

21 hours ago, jambell said:

By the way, if there are any other buildings which are like this please feel free to let me know :)

The sound of multiple rotten food, so annoying and usually stack like a train, maybe should make more subtle since first warning is enough than 10+ same sound

11 minutes ago, Botaxalim said:

The sound of multiple rotten food, so annoying and usually stack like a train, maybe should make more subtle since first warning is enough than 10+ same sound

That's actually been changed recently, consecutive warnings of the same kind will get quieter every time (I haven't experienced it myself yet because I haven't played a lot lately but that's what the update log said).

• Developer

@Botaxalim Yeah, I've recently put in a change to combat the annoyance of that! Each subsequent quick notification gets more quiet and plays a shorter sound, so rather than:

BOING BOING! BOING BOING! BOING BOING! BOING BOING!

You get something more like:

BOING BOING! ... oing... oing... oing... oing... oing... oing...

I played around with not playing the subsequent notifications at all but I think it's still important to know that multiple red notifications are popping up. Of course, if it's still annoying for ya, I will be here with open ears waiting for your feedback! :D

Archived