Anybody willing to finish this last piece of a mod for me?

I'm almost done with a character mod for The Ancient Torch Wielder and I can't seem to finish this. It involves making a custom torch item for them. You don't have to put in any traits or nothing, just please get it to work. For the custom recipe, it should be a opal gem, a torch, and three yellow gems. The files for the torch's exports and build, aswell as it's lua will be below. The main problem is it appears that the torch files have duplicated, as you can see in swap_torch, and I don't know what to do with them. I'm afraid if I delete them I could break a lot. Last time I got a suggestion I was going to rename a build file and see if it was using my textures or not, haven't got help in two days. If you have any ideas to fix the duplication problem or need more files to help me finish this, then please send a reply in here.

torchhopeful.lua

swap_torch-0.png

swap_torch-2.png

swap_torch-5.png

swap_torch-6.png

swap_torch-7.png

swap_torch-8.png

swap_torch.zip

torchhopeful.scml

torchhopeful.zip

It seems that my anim folder is lacking xmls for the torch. I used another mod as a template for it. I have all the torch's perks done too. The problem is the lack of xmls is probably what is making the torch invisible. Would love your help.

swap_torchhopeful-0.png

ghost_esctemplate_build.zip

ghost_wollax_build.zip

hopeful_torch.zip

hope_torch.zip

swap_hopeful_torch.zip

swap_torchhopeful.zip

torch (1).zip

wollax.zip

modmain.lua

hopeful_torch.lua

hopeful_torchfire.lua