My idea is based off something I thought I saw in the outbreak upgrade streams. I was sure that in those streams, the dusk fungus* started out grey (like it is now) but eventually turned purple as it grew, and then turned blue when it matured (like it does now), but then when I played it... the mushrooms started out grey, stayed grey for a little while, then turn grey, and stayed the same exact grey it's whole entire life, until it matured and turned blue. So, as you've probably guessed, my idea is to make the dusk mushrooms start off grey, stay grey until it's about 49% grown, then turn purple when it hits 50%, and stay that color till it's 99% grown, then turn blue when it hits 100%.

Wait a minute!! I just got a brilliant idea! It would be how I described in the last paragraph, except! At 35% grown, the grey will start to turn purple! so instead of just suddenly turning purple, it will gradually change. And and it could be the same with it turning blue! Except, that change would start at 90% grown! 

Now, I understand why the devs wouldn't implement this, it's just a whole lot of work with an outcome that doesn't even effect the game!!   So... I don't expect this to be implemented, in fact, I know this won't be implemented... and also... don't even bother replying to this (unless your a dev.), because, whoever you are, whatever you have to say... I already know what it is... so don't bother saying it.....   UGH! I can't say that. If I say that, everybody will be saying: "you can't take criticism" "your stupid" "bla bla bla" "I hate you" "bla bla" "bla bla bla, bla" "he's a snowflake" "gibble gabble" "bla, blip bleep, blop" "what a wimp" "oh look, he's having a pity party!" "cghjghnvhgfhgngcgchchhgncchfnfnfffhhngdngc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^:&^*&::*%//%*_/_%***%_^*&%*_/%*_/*%?&?&%@×÷@=^=$^-|○<\⊙|\□■■♡♤□■■{■!!!!!!!!!!!!" etc.  But if I don't say that, the people will come in shouting "die!" "thats the stupidest thing I ever heard!!" "why would anyone want a horrible thing like that in the game!!?!" "your out of your mind!!!!" etc. So I guess I lose either way... Wait! I know!! I just won't look at the notifications for this thread! Well... unless it's a developer, or maybe minespatch.**

*they will always be either, dusk fungus, dusk mushrooms, or (occasionally) dusk caps to me. And the so called ""mushrooms"" they make, will always be known to me, as dusk caps.       

EDIT: **I'm taking this back

1 hour ago, Xedlord said:

UGH! I can't say that. If I say that, everybody will be saying: "you can't take criticism" "your stupid" "bla bla bla" "I hate you" "bla bla" "bla bla bla, bla" "he's a snowflake" "gibble gabble" "bla, blip bleep, blop" "what a wimp" "oh look, he's having a pity party!" "cghjghnvhgfhgngcgchchhgncchfnfnfffhhngdngc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^:&^*&::*%//%*_/_%***%_^*&%*_/%*_/*%?&?&%@×÷@=^=$^-|○<\⊙|\□■■♡♤□■■{■!!!!!!!!!!!!" etc.  But if I don't say that, the people will come in shouting "die!" "thats the stupidest thing I ever heard!!" "why would anyone want a horrible thing like that in the game!!?!" "your out of your mind!!!!" etc. So I guess I lose either way... Wait! I know!! I just won't look at the notifications for this thread! Well... unless it's a developer, or maybe minespatch.

What when they would blink, with a smooth red light, between colorchanges? Some sounds would be cool too!

Archived