Capture the flag or other server games?

I'm not sure to understand what you are talking about, it's like i'm missing part of the context.

But i know that the french community of Don't Starve does event regularly. Recent ones included :

- one with three teams and threes differents islands : after two days of preparations, the dungeon is opening (rooms similar to ruins, with a lot of treasures). Each team should find the wormhole leading to other teams island to fight them.

- one with a long path, with bosses and monster to fight. Purpose is to reach the end of the path with specific items.

- one when each player is a monster, and must fight other player to survive. They gain point, that allow them to evolve. The first with enough point, or the last alive, is the winner.

Yes I had a thought for doing a Hunger Games type of server. Where you are starting in an arena and fight for supplies against each other in order to survive long enough to find all clues that lead you to main base. Also I had an idea for an Easter egg hunt. 

Archived