I'm always confused by the "plz nerf dis" crowd.  Not only can you just not take advantage of something, but other people NEED it.  If anything, make something easier.  Like, do you know how many people die constantly online?  Do you REALLY want to make the game harder knowing this?

Depend of what you want to change and how. You could ask for a change because you think it will make the game better. Not all "nerf" will make the game harder in the same way.

Here i must admit, i don't understand : one item that let you survive if you have it and a tree and constantly run and do nothing else.. It's just a way to delay the death, not to survive. You still need something more, so either you have to spend day to run, then try to use dusk and night to progress and do things, or you will die anyway.

Since most players want to enjoy the game, not running endlessly around a tree, they will, if they can, prefer something else than the whirly fan. So if they use whirly fan it's because they have no better choice at the moment.

Usually this happen when a server is in summer and people join it or similar stuff. Since joigning a server outside of spring/autumn is already difficult and rare, and often not that fun, making it harder will only make people avoiding server more than now. Not a good things, players in summer season could enjoy news players to play with.

Archived