Bird Brained

LadyD

Massive spoilers below. Do not read further if your dont want to know about Tall Birds.The tall birdsLocated on rocky islands These reclusive creatures make low ground nests with grass and some twigs. Upon this round fragile nest they lay a very very LARGE egg. About the size of your head. This egg is in various shades of blue and white with spots.Poor camouflage against the rocky ground.Still they suffer low predation. Spiders don't bother them. Pigs won't hit them.They are FAST. they come after you fast as you can run.The eggs- stealing one is hard work. Or rather keeping it is.Wait. Wait for the black ball that is a curled up tal bird to stand and go off.They go and when not looking... pluck the egg!The eggs. Worth 80 research point cook or uncooked.They are GREAT for health and food.Uncooked Food - 25 pointsCooked- 40 pointsThe adults give 2 meat upon death- Also are active at night and do attack at night.Pan pipes sedate the birds and they doze off. they are persistent at times but many tend to give up the chase of you. Just as well.PS- Or give exact figures for health cooked and uncooked eggs.

Edited by LadyD
Additional information

Again, I'm going to have to use this joke...

BUT IT'S TOO GOOD TO GO TO WASTE!

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.

Also, this is pretty much unrelated, but...

Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces, whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Couldn't think of something clever to put here,

- Zero

Again, I'm going to have to use this joke...

BUT IT'S TOO GOOD TO GO TO WASTE!

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.

Also, this is pretty much unrelated, but...

Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces, whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Couldn't think of something clever to put here,

- Zero

Doctor Who (。◕‿◕。)