[Game Update] - 121

Is this normal? I saw fire hounds in the caves... 

Public Klei server.

Ever since the new update I noticed some weird things, the thermal stone doesn't late long, when you get out of the fire it turns yellow very fast and then normal. I also noticed I get hungry quicker, and hounds are now able to go inside caves... 

Edited by jesuisralph

1 hour ago, jesuisralph said:

Ever since the new update I noticed some weird things, the thermal stone doesn't late long, when you get out of the fire it turns yellow very fast and then normal. I also noticed I get hungry quicker, and hounds are now able to go inside caves..

I don't notice anything unusual. The thermal stone heats up more around big fires, perhaps that confused you. The normal hunger rate is about 75 points per day. WX's hunger cap is low but raises with upgrades (gears). As Weird Wanderer pointed out, the fire hounds may have come from a rare hound trap (4 fire hounds around a fire staff).

On 7/6/2017 at 3:44 AM, Mobbstar said:

I don't notice anything unusual. The thermal stone heats up more around big fires, perhaps that confused you. The normal hunger rate is about 75 points per day. WX's hunger cap is low but raises with upgrades (gears). As Weird Wanderer pointed out, the fire hounds may have come from a rare hound trap (4 fire hounds around a fire staff).

Okay, thank you!