Save file encoding

Hey.I tried to decode save in B64, but after that, i no know what to do, can some help me? I started Decryption at position 9, thanks ^^'

The header is 11 bytes long,
        std::string tattoo("KLEI");	        const int TATTOO_LEN = 4;	const int VER_LEN = 6;	const int HEAD_LEN = 1;
Only after those you should do B64, after that you need to decompress the data(meaning using a zip library), again only the data that was B64 decoded.And after that the sky is the limit. Thank you Kevin for providing the needed info.

Wow! Hey! That looks pretty cool! Are you going to post details about it?

Thank you.Well I don't know if this is the place, perhaps the Mod's / Tools subforum would be a better location, not much to say currently. It started as a curiosity (see what the save file contains), after that I wanted to deserialize the data (this is actually harder than it seems), after that was done, I wanted to see if I can render the terrain, after that to render the entities, and this is currently the version, it can display the map / entities and save a bitmap for that. I do have functionalities I want to add, however it depends on what mood I'm in :chunky:. I will post as soon as I have something that I think is enough for display. Until then I think I will let people enjoy the map previews (if they want to do so), they do look artistic if you get them right :)I think this map contains a little bit to many rabbits (blue dots).