Caves EFS?

Hello together, 

I really love the soundtracks of DS/T, I listen to them quite often during the day and I can safely say that they're are one of the main reasons why I still play a lot DS/T. There is only one thing that disturbs me: why isn't there Caves' EFS??? Well, I guess it's because there is no giant in the caves (as the Guardian is in the ruins), but there are still spider queens and treeguards. It would be great if there were such a soundtrack, and knowing Klei if they made a new music, it would be amazing! 

So here's my question: what do you think guys, would you like to have Caves' EFS? And do you know the real reason why there isn't such?

An other thing: one of my favourites is the Ruins' EFS. The thing with it is that the fight with the shadow clockworks has this too. Not as if I wouldn't listen to it anywhere at anytime, but shouldn't this fight have an own soundtrack? Actually, I think the current one fits to it really well (shadows, clockworks, bosses... clear, that it must be have the Ruins' EFS if any of the old ones), but I feel like it should have a uniqe music too, especially after there were many (great!) ANR soundtrack for new bosses and events.

As I wanted this thread to be a suggestion and a discussion, I wasn't sure in which subforum should it belong, so I just put it here, I hope it's right.

EFS? you mean soundtrack?

I think making an unique music for lots of monsters is alot of work and since Klei is busy doing stuff like the new game,ONO and charlie sister ****.

is gona take alot of time , but i'm sure fans can do it with mods.

12 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

As I wanted this thread to be a suggestion and a discussion, I wasn't sure in which subforum should it belong, so I just put it here, I hope it's right.

it's the good place i think.

EFS as E-something Fight Soundtracks? Google-sensei suggests "Epic Fight Song". But yeah, from context I get what you mean. And why not?! More stuff is nice. 'cause is more, heh! I for one don't pay much attention to these EFSs; yet sure, as stated: more content because.. MORE! :)

11 hours ago, Angibot said:

I think making an unique music for lots of monsters is alot of work and since Klei is busy doing stuff like the new game,ONO and charlie sister ****.

is gona take alot of time , but i'm sure fans can do it with mods.

Oh yes, I have no doubt that if Klei would decide to make new music, it would require time. But it much better to wait a bit more as to get something not-that-good, as quality does need time. 
Btw, I use the DST Dusk Music mod, which I also love, so if an enthusiastic moderator would make one for the Caves' EFS, I'm sure I'd use it!

6 hours ago, JJburner said:

Don't forget the cave stalker!

Thanks, I actually didn't think of that. Now we got a caves-only boss, but the DS soundtracks were made much before DST and ANR and the appearance of the stalker. But it would deserve an own music. :)

Archived