Flipping more Objects Facing

Hello, I have a suggestion on objects placement.

It seems you have quite a few objects that already have the mechanic of using O to flip its input and output from up to down or left to right back and forth.

Could you add this ability to things like the transformer, so you can run wires out the other way.

Allowing such things like:

• 1 transformer on the left and right of a battery without a mess of wire bridge snake chains.
  • Having the clean side go to the left on a water purifier would be great.

I definitely agree that mirroring should be added to the game. But particularly with transformers, I don't know what's so hard on it.

k8pO5Ll.jpg

This is image from my base and yes I need bridges particularly in this case since I can't draw the heavy wire through the floor but it still appears quite simple and clean to me. To make it better, it would certainly help if the heavy wire was the bottom connector as that would allow drawing it in a way that lets us send the standard wire both up and down without bridges.

KmmhpGo.jpg

uFy51mg.jpg

1 hour ago, Kasuha said:

To make it better, it would certainly help if the heavy wire was the bottom connector as that would allow drawing it in a way that lets us send the standard wire both up and down without bridges.

Last time I checked we could make gaps in the heavy wire using bridges...

26 minutes ago, Masterpintsman said:

Last time I checked we could make gaps in the heavy wire using bridges...

Putting bridges to the heavy wire doesn't help with the 'laying the wire without bridges' task.

Yes, it's definitely good we can put bridges on heavy wire. You can even find one in my images where I'm sending the wire through a wall. But it destroys clarity of the power overlay. And it would be only marginally better if the bridge had some more overlay art than just the two slots.

Archived