Jobs Consumables Vitals view should be taller

Jobs Consumables Vitals view should be taller, there is plenty of room and it's annoying to have to scroll up and down. If possible it could be resizable like other windows, but I think just making it default to the height of the window would work.

1 hour ago, Masterpintsman said:

Make them moveable, resizeable and persist the user preference on this so we don't have to move/resize them every time.

I really hope this awaits us in the future. And another thing I would love would be some scaling down of unnecessary blank space in the windows. For instance consumables menu is so huge that if I click on a duplicant in it and the view switches to him, I don't even get to see him. Scaling the UI down to 75% scales down everything, most importantly making the text hard to read while the windows are not any considerably smaller.

The material selector for building stuff is another offender.  It has a left-right scroll bar, why?  There's tons of room to just make the stuff visible.  Why make me scroll to abyssalite every time when the window would easily be larger?   And I agree with Kasuha on the consumables menu.  I had to scale the whole UI down to see the entire consumables view.  But it looks like it could be greatly compacted in and of itself, so I don't have to make everything else tiny along with it.  There's kind of a significant mis-match between the job and consumables menus, and the rest of the UI scales, relatively speaking.

Archived