How To Make: Dupes go without food for ever!

Alright i love finding glitches in games and after going though few things i have come across something incredible you can test it for yourself and btw i would like it to be fixed as it really ruins the game big time!

Link to the video, go to 0:42 mins of the video and you'll have your wish come true :) please do let me know if it works for you? 

Enjoy :)

The Medical cot does restore but they don't get to go there and if you check the video carefully, they don't get to use it they just are not given the chance to use that is the trick :)

i hope they do get to fix this and this was a really fun exploit for me personally though! 

did anyone else get to work with it?

:)i remember that if your dupes get starving, you can active the red alert when dupes starving to die. then you will see a zombie dupe that never eat but still walking through your colony.(must active alert when the dupe starving and falling down on the floor)

@Cheeriodo you know that?

@deloquac did you try this method? i haven't got any feedbacks if anyone has been able to repeat this trick yet?

or maybe i need another video to make it simpler?

The Medical cot does restore but they don't get to go there and if you check the video carefully, they don't get to use it they just are not given the chance to use that is the trick :)

i hope they do get to fix this and this was a really fun exploit for me personally though! 

did anyone else get to work with it?

Archived