Brief red text flashing in game

Every now and then as a session draws on I start getting brief flashes of red text in the lower left screen.

It's too quick and random to read but i'm sure it's some programmatic issue. After a while this starts to cause the game to force close all together.

Anyone else experience this?

That's where the game dumps its internal errors, such as null pointer reference messages. Sometimes the game stops at that point and you get to see these messages but I have never seen them providing any helpful information. If this starts to happen, there's something wrong going on with your game but it's not serious enough to crash it yet.

Where is this file located? Also I have discovered that these errors arise from the power system. See my other thread about transformers glitching out and mimicking power use of other transformers. Usually, the other transformer starts copying the power consumption of the transformer connected to an electrolyzer liquid pump gas pump system.

• Developer

The log file can be found at <steam library>\SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt.

(You can get to this quickly by going to your games in Steam, right-click > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files)

Archived