[HELP] Disable the damage of the winds on the walls

zVince

I searched for some posts having the possible solution, tried and did not work, as is the case of these lines of codes, I did not find the place where they are, I tried to type in the console and gave " variable not declared", Why did you give it?

-Two lines (for wood walls, and hay walls).

GLOBAL.TUNING.WALLWOOD_WINDBLOWN_DAMAGE_CHANCE = 0 

GLOBAL.TUNING.WALLHAY_WINDBLOWN_DAMAGE_CHANCE = 0 

To disable everything. 

GLOBAL.TUNING.WINDBLOWN_DESTROY_DIST = 0 

Solution>

Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\data\DLC0002\scripts\prefabs\walls.lua

Line 362 and 363 replace with code (Use notpad +++)

Line 362: {name = "wood", tags={"wood"}, loot = "log", maxloots = 2, maxhealth=TUNING.WOODWALL_HEALTH, flammable = true, buildsound="dontstarve/common/place_structure_wood", destroysound="dontstarve/common/destroy_wood"},
Line 363: {name = "hay", tags={"grass"}, loot = "cutgrass", maxloots = 2, maxhealth=TUNING.HAYWALL_HEALTH, flammable = true, buildsound="dontstarve/common/place_structure_straw", destroysound="dontstarve/common/destroy_straw"},

5 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Você sabe que o vento é um perigo de temporada, portanto, desativando-o, você tirou o perigo da temporada, o que significa que você tirou parte do jogo

I did not deactivate the winds, only deactivated the damage of the wind in the walls, I have a 1800 world and to this day I have not used walls of wood and straw since I am unable to use it because of the winds

On 5/21/2017 at 9:19 PM, FuriousBr said:

I searched for some posts having the possible solution, tried and did not work, as is the case of these lines of codes, I did not find the place where they are, I tried to type in the console and gave " variable not declared", Why did you give it?

-Two lines (for wood walls, and hay walls).

GLOBAL.TUNING.WALLWOOD_WINDBLOWN_DAMAGE_CHANCE = 0 

GLOBAL.TUNING.WALLHAY_WINDBLOWN_DAMAGE_CHANCE = 0 

To disable everything. 

GLOBAL.TUNING.WINDBLOWN_DESTROY_DIST = 0 

these were supposed to be added in a mod code :)

Archived