How to create a 'Cave-only' server?

Oh, I know this one! Pick me!

1. Browse your files and go to Documents
2. Go to Klei
3. Go to DoNotStarveTogether
4. Add the attached file into the folder

This should override any world you generate with Cave presets.

Note: Make sure to remove the file from the folder if you no longer wish to generate a caves-only world. This will not affect existing caves-only worlds, as the file will only affect the world generation. Also, any changes you make in the world configuration will not affect this caves world.

If for whatever reason you can not download the attached file, you can manually create the file by copy and pasting this into a new text document titled worldgenoverride.lua instead.

Spoiler

return {
	override_enabled = true,
	preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

worldgenoverride.lua

47 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

2. Go to Klei

Note: Make sure to remove the file from the folder if you no longer wish to generate a caves-only world. This will not affect existing caves-only worlds, as the file will only affect the world generation. Also, any changes you make in the world configuration will not affect this caves world.

If for whatever reason you can not download the attached file, you can manually create the file by copy and pasting this into a new text document titled worldgenoverride.lua instead.

Hide contents

return {
	override_enabled = true,
	preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

worldgenoverride.lua

Thanks a lot! :)

21 hours ago, KoreanWaffles said:

2. Go to Klei

Reveal hidden contents

return {
	override_enabled = true,
	preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

worldgenoverride.lua

One more question: is there any way to change the world settings?

Archived