DST on handheld device.

I want DST on a handheld device so bad. I bought a Switch, but I would buy a ps vita if it came to that first. Just want to be able to play my server on a handheld device, not a laptop. Be awesome if the Smatch Z actually happens, id have it on a handheld device. :( Steam should make their own handheld device. Or if I could hack either to run steamos. 

Don't Starve Together requires internet to go online. Handheld devices aren't really great with stable internet connection. Plus you wouldn't be able to take it anywhere you want which is kind of the purpose of handheld devices.

Technically, all devices are portable. Just get yourself a rolling table with a generator on it and a hell of a lot of extension cord. Though I don't know if they'd let you on airplanes... Oh well, it'd be good cardio anyway.

But DST is notably more taxing on devices (especially with caves) than DS is, and DS:PE is already draining enough on my poor phone. Not to mention the fact they're an indie company, and while, say, minecraft's gotten alright with PE multiplayer, they've got not only their own monster funding but the colossal backing of microsoft. DST for a mobile device is probably a really far reach regardless - But here's to hoping! :D

Archived