Super-N00b Art Thread

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are you going to post that story in the "what they make of it" story thread after the story is concluded or just another thread?

I plan on actually begin posting it after I finish with my current story (What This World Has to Offer) since it is a prequel and it will most likely just be in the same section as WTWHTO except in a new thread.

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Who's Roslyn?

Roslyn is a prime ape OC that I have who is also Wilbur's love interest throughout the story.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ooh, love interest? 0u0 (I'm a sucker for lovey-dovey stuff :p )

Most of the story actually focuses on an inner war between his loyalty to Maxwell (he was one of Maxwell's followers in my cannon) and his love for Roslyn XP

46 minutes ago, Pokemaniac7000 said:

Still have no idea how to do muzzles from the front view. xD Any tips on how to do that would be awesome

I know how you feel. I had the same problem with dragons when I was younger. One of the simpler ways you can do it is add the nose (an up side down triangle) in the middle of the face and add the mouth under it, much like how draw my OCs:

monty_and_rodney_by_dragonmage156-dagiz2

Whether you want to draw a more dog-like mouth or a simple line to convey more emotion is up to you.

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you add guiding lines onto the face, that should help organize the perspective. The muzzle looks like it's slumping. I'd also highly reocmmend looking at actual photos of wolves for what you want to do.

Yeah, that too. Forgot to mention the guide lines ^^;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

One of the simpler ways you can do it is add the nose (an up side down triangle) in the middle of the face and add the mouth under it, much like how draw my OCs:

23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you add guiding lines onto the face, that should help organize the perspective. The muzzle looks like it's slumping. I'd also highly reocmmend looking at actual photos of wolves for what you want to do.

Much appreciated! I'll see what I can do. ^u^

• Like 2