Question for Beta Testers Regarding Antlion

12 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

Think about that for a second. Who would be making the sinkholes?

No, you won't get any sinkholes during that summer after the Antlion's dead.

It was more along the lines of does initiating combat with him cause him to make any sinkholes, or will he make them when he re-spawns next summer as a result of my killing him previously? Patch was released and my server was on day one of summer when it dropped, and I had plans to do something else than sit there feeding the Antlion, so I wanted to see if I could kill him and return next summer.

2 hours ago, G0dsend said:

It was more along the lines of does initiating combat with him cause him to make any sinkholes, or will he make them when he re-spawns next summer as a result of my killing him previously? Patch was released and my server was on day one of summer when it dropped, and I had plans to do something else than sit there feeding the Antlion, so I wanted to see if I could kill him and return next summer.

Also you don't have to feed it that often either. 

That's actually kinda surprising since...I'd kinda think it _would_ use its go-to method of showing displeasure when it actually had something to be pissed off ABOUT!  Huh.  (And think about it--even if the sinkholes don't directly hit you while forming, part of the ground right near the Antlion, within your melee weapon range, is now broken up and makes you move really slowly _so it can hit you more_!  Not a bad tactic at all, really.)

The More You Know.  (rainbow)

...Notorious

Archived