“Overheating, Freezing & Sanity”

Personal Information Reveal?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to know some of Don't Starve Together's cheeses and bugs?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What would be your first choice on revealing my certain "forbidden knowledge?"

• Toadstool Strategy without the Hambat spoiling
    • Wickerbottom's Books Bug
    • Reanimated Skeleton Uses
  3. 3. Now, what's your second one??

• Toadstool Strategy without the Hambat spoiling
    • Wickerbottom's Books Bug
    • Reanimated Skeleton Uses

“Overheating, freezing & Sanity”

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

This guide focuses on the most effective - for me - ways of overheating and freezing which are safest and could be cheaply produce to have the same effects. Why do you ask? Well because global temperature will change accordingly towards the four seasons which will tamper the player's own temperature. But why the need of going overboard just to overheat or even freeze yourself? Well there are certain dress items that mitigates resistance towards global temperature as well keeps the player's temperature on a slow rate. With the combination of these two aspects, you can at least prolong yourself before overheating (in summer) or freezing (in winter) becomes a situational issue.

Additionally, it gives a new form of an effective and quick sanity regeneration using mobs and inanimate objects with their sanity auras.This is especially for Wickerbottom players which wanted an easy way to get out of insanity as they fill out her maximum sanity without fail and in quick succession on the safest way possible.

This is for new players and veterans alike. 

"overheating & freezing"

20170309033529_1.jpg

20170309033604_1.jpg

Spoiler

Give the amount of time you spent playing Don't Starve (Together), you've probably wanted ways for a quick temperature rise or drop. Only because your dying constantly or only to be annoyed that you can't even get out of your own fire / endothermic fire. Well I'll give a simple way of cheap overheating or freezing that other consumables can't even achieve.

One fire isn't quick enough to your taste right? Well let's make it two fires since it's arguably better than one right?  Simply, yes. Well one fire in the maximum output can get you to overheat/ freeze, two fires on a medium output can still overheat/ freeze as well. This is useful in conjunction to dress wears that mitigates and keeps temperature.

This form can arguably be improved and lead to "temperature machines" for an easy overheat or freeze.  

20170309033332_1.jpg

"Sanity"

20170310043328_1 - Copy.jpg

Spoiler

Well if you're a Wickerbottom player, you know the struggles of shadows trying to kill you and the hardships of filling out her sanity slowly and surely by that Tam'o shanter you got from dear old Mactusk. Well what if there's quick way of sanity regeneration in under two minutes that your Tam can't do on two minutes? Well then again, it is possible using entities walled together and then lured from the bait set up. Feed them with morsels, eggs and carrots and your 2 minutes to reach maximum sanity begins.

Another thought of mine especially is about the Bee Queen Hat, which converts insanity aura into half of the sanity aura to be gained from it. Bunnymen, rabbits, treeguards and werepigs are some safe examples to get yourself free sanity. Evil flowers too are effective for being stationary and compact.

And if you want the opposite, it works on that side, just be careful.

20170310050138_1.jpg20170310050657_1.jpg20170310044302_1.jpg20170310043338_1.jpg

"Thanks for Reading

And Show your Creations with the Newfound "Knowledge"

20170309033726_1.jpg

To the last part:

Instead of likes, I will make a poll for the information wanted to be revealed, so quotas are removed :3 So get your votes on if you want a piece of forbidden knowledge for free. (No usage of nightmare fuel which results from aching migraines and shadows trying to hunt you down. 

Spoiler

Oh yeah @Sketched_Philo knows the Toadstool strategy which is the second person to try it. I think.

Oh yeah @Sketched_Philo knows the Toadstool strategy which is the second person to try it. I think.

Oh yeah @Sketched_Philo knows the Toadstool strategy which is the second person to try it. I think.

Oh yeah @Sketched_Philo knows the Toadstool strategy which is the second  person to try it. I think.

9 hours ago, Aeschwutz said:

To the last part:

Instead of likes, I will make a poll for the information wanted to be revealed, so quotas are removed :3 So get your votes on if you want a piece of forbidden knowledge for free. (No usage of nightmare fuel which results from aching migraines and shadows trying to hunt you down. 

Hide contents

Oh yeah @Sketched_Philo knows the Toadstool strategy which is the second person to try it. I think.

Oh yeah @Sketched_Philo knows the Toadstool strategy which is the second  person to try it. I think.

It's honestly possible that someone else might've discovered it on their own already. But I'm sure it hasn't been shared on the Klei forums until now.

Yes I kept my word I haven't told anyone but just saying

39 minutes ago, Sketched_Philo said:

It's honestly possible that someone else might've discovered it on their own already. But I'm sure it hasn't been shared on the Klei forums until now.

Yeah, me and a few other friends have been using quite a few of these for a while.

We're also made improved versions of some of those I am forced not to share

3 hours ago, Sketched_Philo said:

2 hours ago, Electroely said:

Yeah, me and a few other friends have been using quite a few of these for a while.

We're also made improved versions of some of those I am forced not to share

I agree but there's nothing wrong in sharing or even not and by the way both Toadstool Strategy and Wickerbottom's Books Bug will be showing this week so let's remove the fact that Toadstool is hard and its possible to farm Shroom Skins on a solo play. My desire only is to help players especially solo players to kill the Toadstool sprinkled in cheese strategies just like what players thought of the Dragonfly before until I released the Scale Farm strategy.

Archived