Mealwood Problems

Unfortunatly I´ve got some issues with my mealwood plants.

Tooltips don´t seem to match real problems. They show me in turns either "atmospheric pressure" altough my Electrolyzer stopped working because of Max Pressure in the base or "Overheating" altough temperature all around seems fine.

Mealwood1.PNG

Mealwood 2.PNG

It looks like you have some contaminated water by your plant boxes.  I've noticed that seems to cause the temperature to skyrocket.  Replacing your solid tiles with the mesh tiles that allow both liquids and gases to pass through them should help you with your current problems with temperatures.

As far as gas pressure goes, I would dig out some of the dirt/sandstone/copper close to your plants to allow better air flow to the area.  I would also place an electrolyzer close to the mealwood farm (if your electrolyzer is in an enclosed location with a gas pump, place a vent close to your mealwood farm instead).

As you can see from heatmap, they are not fine. Red is bad.

Yes, but the only heat source nearby are the plants themselves.

It looks like you have some contaminated water by your plant boxes.  I've noticed that seems to cause the temperature to skyrocket.  

That was the problem, thank you.

Concerning lacking "atmosphere" it seems to be actually too much co2.

Archived