Whisp The Mellifluous

preview image whisp.png
Won-il the Defender

wonil preview.png

Wollawossiky The Pathfinder

preview image wollawossiky.png

Wisniowski The Sleepyhead

original.png

My goal was to create a well balanced team of custom characters. I'm not that good of an illustrator so most of the appearances of the characters are mixed and matched from in-game assets. You can download the characters by clicking the above links which will take you to their Steam Workshop pages. Thanks!

Edited by Cherryzion

I can't really help, i never really used custom character.

First, because i feel that a lot don't bring something balanced and interesting in the game.
Second, i dislike character with better speed. It's for me something too powerful and if a character has a better speed, it's in my list of "i will never play this character". Just my taste, of course. But there are so many character with speed bonus on the workshop, i would rather prefer a balanced character with no bonus speed.

Your art is good, close to DST art, not too anime or anything, so this part is great.

4 hours ago, Lumina said:

I can't really help, i never really used custom character.

First, because i feel that a lot don't bring something balanced and interesting in the game.
Second, i dislike character with better speed. It's for me something too powerful and if a character has a better speed, it's in my list of "i will never play this character". Just my taste, of course. But there are so many character with speed bonus on the workshop, i would rather prefer a balanced character with no bonus speed.

Your art is good, close to DST art, not too anime or anything, so this part is great.

Thanks for the feedback! 

I am starting to think that if the speed of a character is increased too much, the character becomes bland or even over powered. I will most likely change the speed of all my characters, thanks to your suggestion.

If I may make a suggestion for Wollawossiky is you make his side face's nose more like his front face?

Like instead of this

Spoiler

original.png

You make it more like this or something?

Spoiler

z.png

Sorry, for my nitpicking, hahaha :)... Other than that I think he's really neat :D!

7 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

If I may make a suggestion for Wollawossiky is you make his side face's nose more like his front face?

Like instead of this

Hide contents

original.png

You make it more like this or something?

Hide contents

z.png

Sorry, for my nitpicking, hahaha :)... Other than that I think he's really neat :D!

Aww I love his big nose! If anything I would change his front-facing nose, not the profile!

Hello! I really like your characters, but the one I love the most is Wu, the Spirited! In the update where you introduced Won-Il, the Defender it seems like you have removed Wu (I don't know if it was on purpose) and it kind of broke my heart.. Do you think you can add him again?

6 hours ago, KoolIce said:

Hello! I really like your characters, but the one I love the most is Wu, the Spirited! In the update where you introduced Won-Il, the Defender it seems like you have removed Wu (I don't know if it was on purpose) and it kind of broke my heart.. Do you think you can add him again?

If I understand "Wu, The Spirited" became a skin for Won-il the Defender  & you need to use the "Modded Skins API" to use that skin again, though I think all of his original perks were changed, I dunno.

Edited by SuperDavid

9 hours ago, KoolIce said:

Hi! Sorry, I felt Wu was unbalanced and overpowered in many ways, so I wanted to completely change him up. Sorry if I broke your heart :( 

14 hours ago, Cherryzion said:

Hi! Sorry, I felt Wu was unbalanced and overpowered in many ways, so I wanted to completely change him up. Sorry if I broke your heart :( 

Okay, yeah his sanity gain was very overpowered but it felt nice in a good kinda cheaty way xD. It was kind of chill playing him, and I would love to see him again as an overpowered character (like a warning or something like that) or just nerfed. I liked his fighting stats a lot, but it is okay, I was being a little dramatic when I said it kind of broke my heart :D.

1 minute ago, Cherryzion said:

It's basically all I do... :?

Reveal hidden contents

I have three more mods in production right now!

Man, I wish I was like you. I still haven't finished my mod & I started it on February 14, 2016...

Good luck, & I can't wait to see your new mods :D!!