Will (Prussia)'s First Art Thread!

Will

More Filler! Yay!What most co-op multiplayer would be! (Don't add multiplayer, single is better.)post-8544-13764591586598_thumb.jpgEdit: I forgot something big. DERPDouble Edit: Fixed! (See this as a comparison of a quick sketch and a "finished" product.

post-8544-13764591586362_thumb.jpg

Edited by Will
Fixed!
  • Like 1

Double artwork all the way, across the page!post-8544-13764591587158_thumb.jpgpost-8544-13764591587491_thumb.jpgNote: The first piece is a comparison on how Raven Crow drew Will, and my first time drawing him. I draw the one that looks not as good.

• Like 1

I'll try to get better... I promise...

It's exercise and being patient with yourself. I know it sounds dumb, especially if you aren't satisfied with yourself or your work. But it is true!May I suggest something? Do you use a pencil for pre sketch? Or do you draw your picture with fineliner right on the spot? I would recommend you to scribble your drawing and afterwards use a fineliner. Edited by MilleniumCount

It's exercise and being patient with yourself. I know it sounds dumb, especially if you aren't satisfied with yourself or your work. But it is true!May I suggest something? Do you use a pencil for pre sketch? Or do you draw your picture with fineliner right on the spot? I would recommend you to scribble your drawing and afterwards use a fineliner.

You know, that's a good idea. Thanks for the advise! and you too, Raven!

Okay, here is the Deerclops I promised!

It took me about about an hour (more or less) to draw this!

I did good.... right?

*sniffle*

post-8544-13764591599655_thumb.jpg

I used a process this time. First, I made the outline with the pencil tool, then made another layer that ironed out some problems. Then I added more detail. Finally, I combined them into one layer ! I made the first outline faint, but still there.

so, not to be pushy, but are there any plans for "The Fire" backstory, or is it going to sit there at the back gathering dust?

Eh, I don't really have any plans for it. I kinda forgot what I was going to happen due to the shock of my grandmother's death. Sorry.

post-8544-13764591712529_thumb.jpgSo, I made an image of my first meeting with Dr. Cox in my fanfiction, The Raven's Dott Society (No one has figured out what it means[or just haven't posted it yet]!) First time really drawing myself, hope it's not... UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

post-8544-13764591712318_thumb.jpg

A friend of mine whose not on the forum had this answer for the anagram thingy;

Will's anagramThe Raven's Dott Society (t, t, t, t, h, e, e, e, r, a, v, n, s, s, d, o, o, c, i, y)My answer ---> The Don't Starve Society

Personally, I already knew it was Don't Starve, I just couldn't figure out how/why.Either way, is this right?

A friend of mine whose not on the forum had this answer for the anagram thingy;Personally, I already knew it was Don't Starve, I just couldn't figure out how/why.Either way, is this right?

Yes, that is correct. Yay, someone got it! :yaypigs: