Need some help with ItemTile

Hey! I'm trying to port shop mod, but I have some trouble... When I'm activating shop, game crashes with 

[00:00:52]: [string "../mods/shop/scripts/widgets/shop_itemtile...."]:14: attempt to call method 'GetAtlas' (a nil value)

My mod is here mod.zip

I can give you skin (Striking Tuxedo), if you wil help me! Anyways thanks for trying to help:)!

Edited by makar5000
  • Like 1

Well, according to their workshop page they are going to add it to DST sometime.

However if you do plan on porting anything to DST:

1) Get the mod authors' permissions.

2) Be prepared to see a lot of crash logs.

3) Go to the relevant files that are causing the crash and see why it's crashing, then changing the files to make it not.

4) Go over all of the code with a fine tooth comb to ensure everything in there is DST compliant and working.

That being said the error you're seeing is from a function that no longer exists in the inventoryitem component.

self.image = self:AddChild(Image(self.goods_data.item.components.inventoryitem.atlasname, self.goods_data.item.components.inventoryitem.imagename))

Keep the item, matey.

11 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Well, according to their workshop page they are going to add it to DST sometime.

3) Go to the relevant files that are causing the crash and see why it's crashing, then changing the files to make it not.

4) Go over all of the code with a fine tooth comb to ensure everything in there is DST compliant and working.

That being said the error you're seeing is from a function that no longer exists in the inventoryitem component.

self.image = self:AddChild(Image(self.goods_data.item.components.inventoryitem.atlasname, self.goods_data.item.components.inventoryitem.imagename))

Keep the item, matey.

I'm not going to post it in worshop. It'll be only for my server. Thanks for your help!

• Like 1

Just now, makar5000 said:

I'm not going to post it in worshop. It'll be only for my server. Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately you'll need to if you plan on having any randoms join your server, with how DST manages mods between server/client.

If however it's just you and your pals then you'll need to redistribute the mod to your friends and ensure it's all up-to-date whenever you do changes.

13 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Unfortunately you'll need to if you plan on having any randoms join your server, with how DST manages mods between server/client.

If however it's just you and your pals then you'll need to redistribute the mod to your friends and ensure it's all up-to-date whenever you do changes.

Yeah, I know.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Keep the item, matey.

So ni I'we got new trouble. Screen looks like this:

1.png

But it should be like that:

Безымянный.png

Any Ideas how to fix that?

• Like 1