Yarrctopus should accept coffee

It currently sucks to trade with him just once per day.

If you are going to trade often, you basically have to move to island closest to him, otherwise whole game becomes "travel to yarrctopus" thing.

Therefore, I think such behavior should be changed (rather than I want it to be changed) to make interacting with him less boring and time-consuming with relatively small outcome (especially compared to pigking).

So, giving coffee should either extend the time (be few segments per coffee given) or times (amount of trades done before he falls asleep again).

Klei, please.

7 hours ago, 228 said:

It currently sucks to trade with him just once per day.

If you are going to trade often, you basically have to move to island closest to him, otherwise whole game becomes "travel to yarrctopus" thing.

Therefore, I think such behavior should be changed (rather than I want it to be changed) to make interacting with him less boring and time-consuming with relatively small outcome (especially compared to pigking).

So, giving coffee should either extend the time (be few segments per coffee given) or times (amount of trades done before he falls asleep again).

Klei, please.

someone here made a mode using coffee before, but the mod is obsolete right now.... 

1 hour ago, Fantagreen said:

I think it would be too much overpowered.

Like, getting 2-4 Yaarctopus items per day, are you serious?

If that's the case then we should  say the same about the Pig King... getting unlimited gold trades on the same day??? Oh, boy... that's OP!! #yeahright

Archived