I need help.

I started working on my mod and I cannot get it to work...

I uploaded it in deviant art because I don't use any other site.

I looked into the logs then discovered that it did not compile correctly, and I can't get it to compile at all! It compiles the ghost but not the rest of my character can someone please help me?

Edited by Andreasgamming

can you also submit the client_log in your don't starve together 'anewreign' folder here?

EDIT: Although after some folder replacing, aparently the build compiled after I replaced the sprites from the folder 'arm_upper' till 'headbase_hat', so the issue is somewhere around there, I don't know which program you used to make the sprites, but I wouldn't imagine issues due to that since all are pngs, maybe some sprites did not save correctly. At the moment I can't straight up pinpoint the specific issue and resolution but my best recommendation is to remake those sprites.

Edited by halfrose
added information

4 hours ago, Andreasgamming said:

What did you replace the the files with? I re did the sprites and it still isn't compiling...

With the same template sprites you used to make your character, I just went replacing folder by folder until it compiled.

The log seems to not give much, so I assume it is literally the sprites issue only. All I can really recommend is to try something other than paint.net? Maybe GIMP?

@Andreasgamming 

1st your modmain has an issue, it is like this

ss+(2017-01-04+at+10.28.12).png

it should be like this

ss+(2017-01-04+at+10.29.02).png

2nd there are typos in the speech, like this

ss+(2017-01-04+at+10.33.43).png

I recommend you to check your speech lua because that is not the only typo in it, you might want to be more careful when typing in it because fixing the issues in that lua file can be annoying.