No Labryrinth or Ancient Guardian?

I've explored the entire Caves/Ruins but the Ruin section of the cave was very small.. In fact, it feels like it was missing a biome or two including the Labryrinth. I did the best i could at a screenshots showing all of ruin section of the caves.

15589856_1394711050573503_41267139900846

So question.. Is there a chance it didn't generate itself? Or is it possible that there's another "island" of Ruins that I can't reach without using Tentacle teleport?

15 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

for a secret way to find out how it didn't generate press this key " ` " then type this what I saying right here below this text

c_gonext("minotaur") 

and wallah you found the MINOTAUR OF THE SACRED RUINS (ancient guardian) thats one way to find out but if its not there then rip  

PS4 version chief, no can do that.

OP, yeah it seems there's a tiny little chance that labyrinths don't spawn on the PS4 version. I've seen it reported once or twice before.

I have seen the Labyrinth not spawn in RoG, in one out of three caves (a couple of times). But in DST I have always had the labyrinth to date.

I have had 'split' ruins before, where two strings of biomes fanned out from a fork right at the start, looks like your situation is not the that scenario though based on the screen shot provided. Have you explored the whole caves?

I would be interested in knowing if you can have two ruins sections to the caves!

Good luck (us PS4 DS players have it the most hard-core with no console commands right)!

Archived