[MOD REQUEST] orange,mango,cherry,redapple tree Mod

if you are still willing to do it yourself, rather than looking for tutorials, look at the prefabs themselves, they will give you a good lead to where to go and what to do, also for sprites you can also decompile the items in the anim folder using Ktools.

Alternatively, you can look into the workshop for mods that does the same, download them and look into their files.

2 hours ago, halfrose said:

if you are still willing to do it yourself, rather than looking for tutorials, look at the prefabs themselves, they will give you a good lead to where to go and what to do, also for sprites you can also decompile the items in the anim folder using Ktools.

Alternatively, you can look into the workshop for mods that does the same, download them and look into their files.

well im still kinda new and im a visual learner thats why is confuses me when i find a video on charectors when i wanna do trees unless i treat the tree as a charector ?????????

1 minute ago, vamp008 said:

well im still kinda new and im a visual learner thats why is confuses me when i find a video on charectors when i wanna do trees unless i treat the tree as a charector ?????????

I am also a visual learner, I am not very good at coding either, but if there is anyway to learn how to mod is by looking at the game files and other people's mods.

what makes a character a character is nothing but extra code strings, without them, it becomes an 'item' for example, you really have to look around yourself to learn, as good as tutorials are, they only teach you to do one thing.

25 minutes ago, halfrose said:

I am also a visual learner, I am not very good at coding either, but if there is anyway to learn how to mod is by looking at the game files and other people's mods.

what makes a character a character is nothing but extra code strings, without them, it becomes an 'item' for example, you really have to look around yourself to learn, as good as tutorials are, they only teach you to do one thing.

ima keep tinkeren with it incase no one does it for me :p but if some one does im highly thankful and maybe they can make a tutorial on it im sure itll be alot of views i also have other plans on mods to this isnt my only one at the moment :) but im not gona request for all my ideas just this one because only tree mod i saw is birds and berries mod and its abandoned  

the tree in it is pretty much like the prefab of the trees ingame, just with different sprites and different drops. The issue with that mod is that the uploader did not update their worldgem lua file it is the reason why it is causing issues.

19 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

This mod character adds tea trees into the game, maybe you can retexture the tree teas & make your own stuff?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=748063594

thx sorry took so long i had to make a new account due to complications with my email......so i used my steam account  but yea ill thy this thx :)

19 hours ago, halfrose said:

the tree in it is pretty much like the prefab of the trees ingame, just with different sprites and different drops. The issue with that mod is that the uploader did not update their worldgem lua file it is the reason why it is causing issues.

also how do i edit a image  when i cant find a image in the mod im using to edit 

On 2016-12-04 at 0:12 AM, vamp008 said:

unfortuantly i would do it myself but am horrible at scripting and only tutorials i can find is for charectors so can some one please make this mod for me? 

Are you able to do the art? I am trying to update my mod but Klei rewrote the whole berrybush file which is why they are not appearing. If you have the art I can add them in. For example, someone else did the art for the apple trees and pineapple bushes as well as some birds and it worked pretty well. The art takes the longest as well as animating, but I prefer animation to drawing.

On 12/6/2016 at 1:58 PM, ProfFarnsworth said:

Are you able to do the art? I am trying to update my mod but Klei rewrote the whole berrybush file which is why they are not appearing. If you have the art I can add them in. For example, someone else did the art for the apple trees and pineapple bushes as well as some birds and it worked pretty well. The art takes the longest as well as animating, but I prefer animation to drawing.

is this just art you can google images and get some ideas but the animation im not sure how to do