On spawn tag

You could just check health component/health_replica for values or functions, e.g. if inst.components.health:IsDead() then something happens end

Or make eventlisteners, e.g. inst:ListenForEvent("death", function() something_happens_here end)

Basically check health component.

As for tags, you can check if player has tag "playerghost". If they don't have it, they're most probably alive.

Just now, PanAzej said:

You could just check health component/health_replica for values or functions, e.g. if inst.components.health:IsDead() then something happens end

Or make eventlisteners, e.g. inst:ListenForEvent("death", function() something_happens_here end)

As for tags, you can check if player has tag "playerghost". If they don't have it, they're most probably alive.

I can't do it with ghos because of wilderness mode on my server, but thanks! (Oh my god, it's Default!)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PanAzej said:

I'm making my own PvP server. There's a problem, when player leaves game while fight. I'm trying to make mod, that leaves his body at server, and (If it kiled) kills coward.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, makar5000 said:

Hm, not working

attempt to index global 'inst' (a nil value)

Of course it doesn't. I thought you're making your own character and you need code to put inside your prefab.

The thing you're trying to do is a bit hard to achieve. You'll have to edit code about the gamemode itself or some kind of player spawner or player_common, not sure (I have to go really soon, no time to check).

Or you could spawn a "dummy" on player disconnect that takes damage and can die, but I'm not sure if this workaround here isn't a bit excessive.

Isn't a mod similar to your idea somewhere on the workshop, though?

Edited by PanAzej