Bush info needed

Dear Survivors,

I was wondering if someone has the access to the Berry Bush animation. I wanted to know what animations are used for those, since Im creating a bush myself at the moment, i'd like to know their names (example: idle_loop)

Edited by DragonflyTheGiant

25 minutes ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

I excepted 50% less tbh but ok

How about 100% more? I've attached all the spriter projects which have to do with every berry bush in the game. Enjoy!

Edited by Kzisor
Removed the file.

3 minutes ago, Kzisor said:

How about 100% more? I've attached all the spriter projects which have to do with every berry bush in the game. Enjoy!

berry_bushes.zip

I guess the original images for them dont work, eh? (no woodie references)
But thanks anyway!

Okay now I got curious, how many animations does the queen bee have XD
And thanks for the berry bush builds, I sadly dont really understand how krane works, so I cant look it up myself

1 hour ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

I was wondering if someone has the access to the Berry Bush animation. I wanted to know what animations are used for those, since Im creating a bush myself at the moment, i'd like to know their names (example: idle_loop)

If you do your own bush you aren't forced to have the same anim and name than a classic bush, if you do your prefab yourself. So you could choose to have anim like "idle", "empty", "picked" and empty_to_idle or whatever, as long as your prefab show the right anim for the right state, you could have a lot less anim than classic bush. Especially if you choose to make a bush that doesn't wither or things like it.

1 minute ago, Lumina said:

If you do your own bush you aren't forced to have the same anim and name than a classic bush, if you do your prefab yourself. So you could choose to have anim like "idle", "empty", "picked" and empty_to_idle or whatever, as long as your prefab show the right anim for the right state, you could have a lot less anim than classic bush. Especially if you choose to make a bush that doesn't wither or things like it.

Yeah I guess but making the bush is pretty hard imo (code wise) at least for me

50 minutes ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Okay now I got curious, how many animations does the queen bee have XD
And thanks for the berry bush builds, I sadly dont really understand how krane works, so I cant look it up myself

A few, but not more than any giant; this is the last one I'll be uploading.

beequeen.zip

I'm trying to fix up a mod for DST right now. I have to recode all of the bushes in this mod because it's such a mess. I had to start with re-doing the animation files because those were done wrong, and work my way through those. Next will be taking the new berry bush prefab code and reworking everything. Ugh!