[H] Letterman Jacket & Smart Sweater [W] Elegant Heads

Hello there! I have an extra pair of PAX items I would like to trade. I'm mainly just looking for Elegant heads. It could be a few high-end ones (Wigfrid, Wendy, etc.) or many low-end ones (Wes, Woodie, etc.). However, if you just have one or two I'll accept some Distinguished as filler. You can also offer on just one of the items if you only want one.

Here is my trade link (I probably won't check the comments too much)

No dupes please.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

The most important question is what heads you'd like. Willow or Wes are utterly ravishing. That's a matter of taste, of course. Same with clothes.

I guess I mainly play Wigfrid and Wendy, but I usually change it up whenever I start a new world. So I wouldn't mind getting Wes or Maxwell as well. As far as clothes go, I'd like to eventually get 'em all, so as long as I'm not offered two of the same item then it's fine.

1 hour ago, False said:

I guess...

Got them mixed since they are both similar in color and price

Commons are light blue. Classies are dark blue. Spiffies are purple. Distinguisheds are pink. Elegants are red. Loyals are yellow-green. Proof of purchase are dark green. Hope this helps ;-). You can always refresh your memory here.

The prices, however, are rather disparate if we are at it. Classies at the moment are between five and nine cents (mostly five or six, with, like, three eight and one nine). Spiffies, on the other hand, start at fifteen cents, with a sudden spike at the PAX items @Wii_Fit_Trainer is offering (these are over eight and eleven euros due to the limited supply). So @Wii_Fit_Trainer will probably want to either keep them (they're sentimental value, correct?) or try to strike some sensible balance between the market price (which fluctuates) and the lower tier. Getting just the value seems unlikely, although I wish them the best of luck. (By the way, @Wii_Fit_Trainer, could you post screenshots of what the characters look like when wearing these in the game when you have some time please? I'd love to see how the sweater looks like on Willow and Wes, for instance.)

PS Which account do you use now, @False? What happened to @JohnConnor? I'm confused. I swear the Steam account linked is the same.

2 hours ago, Wii_Fit_Trainer said:

@Arlesienne I do have two of each, so it's a bit too sentimental. haha I got a pretty fair offer earlier, but I was asleep at the time. Thank you!

Here is Willow:

Hide contents

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/98346819259852459/E73A05561ED9CC63A60B3315B128B2A5DCE9E75E/

Here is Wes: (I forgot to turn off the flash I guess)

Hide contents

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/98346819259852942/2198FB3E5C7CAA752770DB668174E80EA398009D/

Let me know if you want to see any more!

Nice, thanks a lot for the message. Unfortunately I can't open the links. It keeps giving me 404.

@TheKingDedede Ah, as much as I want that emote, I'm hoping those will drop in price similar to the purple set. So I'm staying away from those for now. I appreciate the offer though!

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Nice, thanks a lot for the message. Unfortunately I can't open the links. It keeps giving me 404.

Hm, peculiar. Maybe because I deleted the photos on Steam. They still show up for me so I thought I could do that.

Here is an imgur link

9 hours ago, Wii_Fit_Trainer said:

@TheKingDedede Ah, as much as I want that emote, I'm hoping those will drop in price similar to the purple set. So I'm staying away from those for now. I appreciate the offer though!

Hm, peculiar. Maybe because I deleted the photos on Steam. They still show up for me so I thought I could do that.

Here is an imgur link

Thanks a lot! They do look fetching. Eight dollars is a bit too much to trade for at the moment as I need to get about 274 XP for level ten to unlock the custom infobox widget for my RPGs, but I'll definitely keep an eye on this if you don't get better offers.

Archived