FORUM ADVENTURE!!!! (please read!!)

gaming lizard

end page 4.png

And all this because I killed you!

"Well... I mean because I didn't finish you and because of that, tadpole killed you, got your powers and became supreme leader of earth! He is also going to end existence for some reason. I'm not really sure why. he probably hates humans or something like that.

I stopped listening at act 15."

end page 5.png

I  guess adventure wasn't THAT bad, but act 1 and 2 were so bad!!! They were clearly rushed just because some nerd wanted to tell edgy story. MAIN BAD GUY just showed out of nowhere and I killed a person!

It was funny...

But in the end if that nerd wanted to tell good story this wasn't great start

Also, I think i fell in love with toaster at one point...

I think it was act 59

He was best boyfriend that I had...

or was that toaster women...

also..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No refunds

I'm still proud of that fart joke

17 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I am confused

good

basically I'm not continuing this because I felt that I rushed it too much and it didn't feel "choose your own Adventure" cause I was telling my own story instead following comments.

Then I got stuck

yeah...

Also because I'm edgy cool kid

Archived