Will Warly ever got an update?

Kuirem

I was tempted to make a big wall of texts to explain why he is bad but some people put it better than I could. On the don't starve subreddit we've restarted the weekly discussion on SW and after Walani (which could really use a small end-game perk, Sailboard anyone?) it was naturally Warly's turn.

So far everyone has agreed that the character really need a rework even going as far as comparing him to Wes, a character designed to be challenging (i.e. bad at survival). I know that Klei used to (but maybe they still do) lurk on the subreddit and I hope they will read this and consider giving Warly something because right now I feel the character disappointing even though he is my favorite design wise.

If Klei or Capy or whoever is already working on it, nevermind and thank you in advance. Else: Please do something for him.

37 minutes ago, Kuirem said:

(which could really use a small end-game perk, Sailboard anyone?)

I think they really need to make her have more RoG end-game, why make her accessible in RoG if she's terrible and starts with a useless item...unless you can surf on the DS-RoG sea then I'd say that's pretty cool.

But yes on-topic Warly also needs a rework or buff cause he was fine back in early Shipwrecked he had a fine time, he wasn't amazing but he was fine.

50 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

...unless you can surf on the DS-RoG sea then I'd say that's pretty cool.

But if that were to happen, she'd be able to surf in the caves/ruins as well. Seeing as the void is really just another ocean.

Archived