[H] Cheeky Chester Cap [W] Catty Costume Cap

12 minutes ago, Eternity7 said:

Yes but to be fair, it costs me approx 10$-15$ (bought a bunch of spiffy) to get them.

Also, after I trade up, I couldn't get any drops after playing for 40 days in-game. :(

Oh dear, I'm so sorry! Wishing you the best of luck with the skins. Sadly, I don't have the catty costume, just random distinguisheds and elegants, so I'm of no use to you. But I can at least watch out for people trying to get rid of the costume and notify you!

@Eternity7 The odds stil does not look right.

Accoding to the price here, it's 0.16 euro for each spiffy. So  15$  can buy like 90. 

Through the trade-inn, you can get 10 distinguised, promised. Higher tier like elegant is just luck.

I am not sure how many elegants you got out of the 9ish clothes from trade-inn, but 2 elegant already seems a lot to me. Furthermore, if the odds to get each elegant from trade-inn is equal, it's also weird that you got 2  Cheeky Chester Cap  in a row.

Any you can't get any more clothes of the week because you traded through trade-inn? Is this a rule?

14 minutes ago, JohnConnor said:

@Eternity7 The odds stil does not look right.

Accoding to the price here, it's 0.16 euro for each spiffy. So  15$  can buy like 90. 

Through the trade-inn, you can get 10 distinguised, promised. Higher tier like elegant is just luck.

I am not sure how many elegants you got out of the 9ish clothes from trade-inn, but 2 elegant already seems a lot to me. Furthermore, if the odds to get each elegant from trade-inn is equal, it's also weird that you got 2  Cheeky Chester Cap  in a row.

Any you can't get any more clothes of the week because you traded through trade-inn? Is this a rule?

I am no expert, but I believe the trade inn should not hinder the usual four-skin-per-week chances. The periods between each of those four hypothetical skins from one Thursday to another may vary (the wiki's 15-60-240-600 minutes are just estimates), but the trade inn is separate.

I'm curious if the chances of getting these pretty costumes through the trade inn have not been increased for the celebrations like All Saints' Day etc. - several of my friends have already received them - from the trade inn.

5 hours ago, GodChronos said:

Hey, I am sorry to ask this here, but I am sincerely unsure....I am a bit new to the costume thing.

HOW do you use the Chester cap? I got it but can't seem to change into it...

It's not in the closet, it's a skin for the Top Hat itself. Like the backpack skins so to speak. 

Archived