[Game Update] - 104

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.04 (PlayStation 4)

• Fixed clients sometimes not being able to enter the caves once a server has been restarted
  • Fixed not being unable to send invitations when in the caves
  • Fixed an issue where it would occasionally take a long time to start a server

View full update

• Like 2

And I have issue which is not mentioned anywhere. When I leave the game (but don't close it) and later return to it - I am not able to join any server. It shows me "day unknown" for all of them and I try to join, it shows me message that is not possible to join this server. I need to restart the game in order to be able to join servers.

• Developer
10 hours ago, Axxxel said:

And I have issue which is not mentioned anywhere. When I leave the game (but don't close it) and later return to it - I am not able to join any server. It shows me "day unknown" for all of them and I try to join, it shows me message that is not possible to join this server. I need to restart the game in order to be able to join servers.

Hi Axxxel. Do you leave the game on the server listing screen, and do you refresh the listings (triangle button) before you try to get server details or join a server? If not it's possible that the servers in your list no longer exist.