[H] Triumphant Wolfgang . [W] A wilson or Wes head maybe? [CLOSED]

So the ever first rare drop I get, it ends up being a triumphant wolfgang. I don't play as wolfgang at all. I main at wilson or wes so, sure, not expecting to find anytime soon, but, would anyone be interested in trading it with some Wes or Wilson head? I would preferably want a formal wilson head or the triumphant wes but I might also go with something else too really.

I use phone authentication so it gets accepted faster //unless steam changed AGAIN//

25 minutes ago, halfrose said:

So the ever first rare drop I get, it ends up being a triumphant wolfgang. I don't play as wolfgang at all. I main at wilson or wes so, sure, not expecting to find anytime soon, but, would anyone be interested in trading it with some Wes or Wilson head? I would preferably want a formal wilson head or the triumphant wes but I might also go with something else too really.

I use phone authentication so it gets accepted faster //unless steam changed AGAIN//

Triumphant Wolfgang (squees)...

I'd say you will want your trade link added here.

Also, love your signature.

10 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

You're welcome, I'd be interested in learning more about it, in fact.

OHHH alright, now I get it why you wanted the link, boy I am slow today aren't I? XD

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=171497940&token=q9syF-nt hope it works because my previous steam trade url borked up for unknown reasons

10 minutes ago, halfrose said:

OHHH alright, now I get it why you wanted the link, boy I am slow today aren't I? XD

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=171497940&token=q9syF-nt hope it works because my previous steam trade url borked up for unknown reasons

Thanks, but your inventory is set to private... So it doesn't work. Sorry!

1 hour ago, halfrose said:

Ok, try it again now, I set it to public. It is weird though, because I had it in public in the past, my steam just probably did not save my changes XD 

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=171497940&token=q9syF-nt

Those overalls... Those MARVELLOUS, WONDROUS OVERALLS!!!

I bet you're using them all the time, aren't you?

12 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Those overalls... Those MARVELLOUS, WONDROUS OVERALLS!!!

I bet you're using them all the time, aren't you?

actually no, I am not using the overals, I used it twice, and for like, 5 minutes just to look on how characters looks like, I see you are interested on them, aren't you? 

10 minutes ago, halfrose said:

actually no, I am not using the overals, I used it twice, and for like, 5 minutes just to look on how characters looks like, I see you are interested on them, aren't you? 

True, I have the black version and have been looking for the variant you have pretty much since they came out.

I swear it's too easy to see through me.

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

True, I have the black version and have been looking for the variant you have pretty much since they came out.

I swear it's too easy to see through me.

then go ahead and send the trade because I really don't use that at all XD

16 minutes ago, halfrose said:

if you are willing to give away your black overalls... .3. 

Consider it a deal if you're willing, my good sir/madam, and preferably hit the button while the black ones are for 15 rather than 14 cents as if you plan to just dump them on the market, you will be in a better position :-).

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Consider it a deal if you're willing, my good sir/madam, and preferably hit the button while the black ones are for 15 rather than 14 cents as if you plan to just dump them on the market, you will be in a better position :-).

then it is sent! enjoy your new overals XD

Archived