I wish we could relocate Water Beefalos and other thoughts

FreyaMaluk

Many consider Water Beefalos to be somehow inferior and boring compared to the one on the base game... but I really love them :)

The problem is that they look unfinished to me....

No baby water beefalos... Why? This is just a bit sad... to be honest...

You cannot relocate them.... which is a bit sad in my opinion.... It might be really nice to make them much more useful in SW.

Water Beefalos cannot be shaved, even though there is some evidence in the code for using their hair for something....

I wish someone can spare some love for the wboofs and really give them something unique and cool (I know about the horn drops and their use, but still).... and maybe give them a little bit of love in their design as well to make them more lovable...

So yeap... That's all:)

Even though many seem to find SW not so cool, I really love it.. and word integration has made the game really interesting... and buggy... LOL

Exactly! The relocation thing is something i thought about and it actually exists irl. It's called "maromba", its used in Brazil in some places when theres floods, they take the cattle to these floating planks sorta, heres a pic (http://tinyurl.com/hch2fvt). In-game it could be like, you craft these things, and you can take one Beefalo in them through the ocean, though it would take some effort, and probably you'd have to be quick about it, like maybe one day at most to relocate it, otherwise it would sink and die. Perhaps you could make stops at islands to reset the timer, but maybe youd have to craft the "raft" again. Anyway, i think this is a very silly/cool thing that would totally fit in the game

20 hours ago, ibochbech said:

Exactly! The relocation thing is something i thought about and it actually exists irl. It's called "maromba", its used in Brazil in some places when theres floods, they take the cattle to these floating planks sorta, heres a pic (http://tinyurl.com/hch2fvt). In-game it could be like, you craft these things, and you can take one Beefalo in them through the ocean, though it would take some effort, and probably you'd have to be quick about it, like maybe one day at most to relocate it, otherwise it would sink and die. Perhaps you could make stops at islands to reset the timer, but maybe youd have to craft the "raft" again. Anyway, i think this is a very silly/cool thing that would totally fit in the game

That's a cool idea... Maybe with the cargo boat or something :) It's already big enough to allow for the extra weight, I think :)

Archived