Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Underwater Update?

When Shipwrecked first came out, I thought that going underwater would be the SW equivalent of spelunking in the base game. Being able to use a bubble helmet and suit, watching your oxygen supply while you searched sunken ships for treasure and explored the briny deep. Also, horrifying new underwater creatures that you would have to learn to fight. Then you'd come back to the surface and haul in a sick amount of loot.

I can dream, right?

This idea has been around since the beta release of Shipwrecked, and I very much doubt (unless, you know, they do) they will release another big patch for SW. With Capy being gone as soon as it released and all that.

That being said, I also would like this to happen, although I wouldn't know how. But then again, what do I know about coding?

11 hours ago, FriendlyNeighbourhoodSpy said:

So, recently I was playing some Don't Starve: Shipwrecked, and I thought to myself that maybe an underwater section could be a fun idea? I was thinking something like the gameplay of caves or volcano, just....Underwater. Let me know what you think, if this is an ok idea, or if this is a terrible idea :D

11 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

When Shipwrecked first came out, I thought that going underwater would be the SW equivalent of spelunking in the base game. Being able to use a bubble helmet and suit, watching your oxygen supply while you searched sunken ships for treasure and explored the briny deep. Also, horrifying new underwater creatures that you would have to learn to fight. Then you'd come back to the surface and haul in a sick amount of loot.

I can dream, right?

That would be awesome :)

Archived