Quakening Ram confirmed!

It's a bit blurry on full screen, and I think it says "Quakering" instead of "Quakening" (Quakening sounds better to me, so I hope they change that), but if you go to the episode 99 of Rhymes with Play, to which it seems not that many people came to, you will see at 1 hour and 5 seconds all the way until 1 hour and 22 seconds that there are Sound files for Quakening/Quakering Ram! And considering that one of the sound designers said "Oh, you're not supposed to see that" just confirms that Quakening/Quakering Ram will be released in the next or so update of SW. So, it seems that they aren't releasing bug fixes and such for Shipwrecked not only because they've a lot of other things to work on, but also because there's some more, new juicy content coming up for us :3

I will wait till the end of this year and beyond if I have to just to see Shipwrecked get enough content to look complete and with little to no bugs being present/noticed. I'm also hoping that it will be possible to repair the ram or it will have a huge amount of hp (like 5000 - 10 000 without repairs or like 1000 with repairs available, so that you could ram into things until the next time you can spawn in a Quacken (after 20 days). Or, perhaps, even better; it can get repaired, but only if you hop to RoG/Vanilla world into the caves to get Broken Shells for repairing the ram? I know it's a bit iffy because of the fact that you have to link worlds to repair it, but it brings a nice little addition and a unique way of doing things. Plus, we get another use for the Broken shells, instead of just leaving them for Potted Ferns or giving them for our hungry lureplants to digest).

• Developer

Well, in one of his posts, JoeW did say they were going to be adding more resource and contents to Shipwrecked as well as bug fixes, so that ain't big news.

Talking about streams, I really shoupd start watching them again... starting next week. Ep. 100, eh? :)

Archived